Saturday, April 25, 2020
READY, SET, GO! -- Hello again. This might be our final blog before we open Apil 30. Our schedule is pretty tight as we also have our mobile department up & running so we are getting busier every day.
This blog will be more of a list of important things to know, so let's get to it:
1. As we noted in our last blog, safety is very important, thus all of our regular regulations will be in effect plus a few more. We ask that we all
practice respect & patience.
2. We will do social distancing with tape markings. There will be separate areas for entrance & exit marked with signage. You will see more hats,
gloves & masks with entrance to our work area restricted to on duty employees only - no more visits allowed by friends, family members or off
3. All orders will be Carry Out/To Go only - no seating will be available. For the time being we will allow you to enjoy your treat in your vehicle if
you so choose.
4. Over the past several weeks we have discussed plans with our friendly competitors, health care workers, our doctors & other officials & will
follow guidlines set out by the CDC.
5. Again - this is all for your protection.
6. All is not so drab however: Papa Robb's will be as bright & inviting as we can make it. Music will be there somewhere. Plus we have some
exciting flavors & products. Both SunDrop & Cheerwine Italian Ice (while they last). Some ice cream flavors such as the return of Banana Pudding,
a new Birthday Cake, Cherry Vanilla & Crazy Vanilla. Other specials will show up over the season.
7. Papa has some new Faves & they are interesting: We now offer a Cheerwine Shake, A Lemonade Shake & an Orange Creamsicle Shake.
Give em all a try.
8. Food rumors are true. Sometime in May we plan to offer some food choices. These are at YOUR requests so remember they will need your
support to keep serving. Hot Dogs, Burgers, Bar B Que are among our plans.
9. We are excited & look forward to seeing you again, so mark your calendars, tell your friends & we see you again starting Thursday, April 30,
11:00 am - 7:00 pm
10. Thanks again for your support & please Be Safe